An update on the UI end.

Once again, not much has been done.  Honestly, I’ve been enjoying actually playing some games for the last few days, but, I do have some progress to report.  The first is, I finally made it so that the inventory can hold as much as you want.  No more 8th item being cut off.  Secondly I added consumable item functionality, for things like potions.  Now that most of the base systems are in, I may work on AI systems next.

A screenshot, although it looks mostly the same, notice the scrollbar!

 

Image

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s